New & Improved
- We have built out the following integrations at this time:
- V1 Registrations to V2 Registrations (Pull, Push)
- Jot to V2 Registrations (Pull)
- New loading screen when creating events that directs you to the newly created event instead of a list of all events
- The field “Status” updates in advance fields to reflect correct status when editing participant records. List view of participants will reflect the change correctly now as well.
- Ability to search for a specific status in the advanced search field when viewing participant records
- Ability to select the items per page in Participants edit section for Fields and Advanced Fields
- Attendee edit section updated to show Page 1 of 1 when data is available in the fields tab and Page 1 of 0 when data does not exist
- Dates showing correctly when viewing a recently created event on both the list view of all events for a company as well as the detail view of one specific event
- Now including registration type in attendee edit view provided registration types exist in option groups and has been assigned to a participant
- In our pre-made option for countries the countries currently are only abbreviated to two letters
- Under sessions if you create a session and try to edit the session it will give you an error stating the value of name has already been used and it will force you to change the name
- Currently when you email someone from participants it will CC the same person who is supposed to receive the email in the “To” box
- Currently cannot delete syncs.
- Track Mobile
- Leads Mobile
- More integrations!