1. Hover over the left hand sidebar and scroll down to "Integration" and click.
2. On the righthand side of the screen select "New Integration".
3. Select the platform you wish to set up an integration with.
4. Select if you want to “Push” or “Pull” Data.
5. Select which table you would like to utilize - Current tables include participants table, session table, and session attendees table.
- At this time some companies may not be able to "Push" or "Pull" data from all table types.
6. Select the unique identifier that you would like to base updates on. You are also able to chose if you would like to send a welcome email. (currently we allow base updates on a unique identifier or email)
7. Enter your appropriate credentials so our platform can integrated information between the two platforms. Please note that all platforms require different credentials. Some require event ideas, API keys, secret keys, and more. Please refer to the platforms "connect your integration" module for the requested information. See image below for the example page.
8. Click create to create your integration. See image below for what a correct integration set up will look like.
A full list of credentials needed to activate the sync per integration type can be found below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.