When you have created a Integration you may be wondering how to edit your Integration. See the below tutorial on how to edit your Integration.
1. After your Integration is created click the pencil icon to enter editing mode of your Integration.
2. Click the "Send Welcome Email" dropdown if you wish to change the settings depending on your needs.
3. Click "Base Update On" dropdown if you wish to change how you update your data.
4. Click "Status" to turn your status off or on. Off will not pull data and on will pull data from the integration.
5. Click "Run Frequency" to set how often you want to pull your data by the minute.
- Note that there may be a delay on the first pull or push.
6. Click "Sync Map" to map the fields that you want to pull or push data from.
7. When you have finished mapping select close at the bottom of the screen or exit at the top right to save.