To create payment fields, please follow the steps below.
1. Select the Form tab under the Register Dashboard.
2. Add a payment field on the forms page by using the “Payment” label type. You will need to choose your payment processor (Stripe or Authorize.net) and the payment type (charge or vault).
- Charge: charges the card at the time of registration.
- Vault: holds the payment information at the time of registration and allows you to charge it later.
3. Select the Payment tab under the Register Dashboard
4. Input your payment processor information: API Login ID, Transaction Key, Sandbox Mode and Public Client Key. These fields are required.
- The Charge Description Pattern is how the charge will show on the registrants’ bank or card statements.
5. Click the Save Settings button in the bottom right corner.
Note: In order for the payment field to work in the Register module, it must be on a separate page with no other fields